From funding sources to caregiver support, below are some resources that may be useful to you, whether you’re a family member, elder or other individual in need of support. The MENTOR Network is here to assist you in accessing the community resources that can help you or your loved one live fully and as independently as possible.
- Department of Health and Human Services Administration on Aging
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- AARP Elder Caregiving Resource Center
- NIH Health Videos for Elders
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Massachusetts Disabled Persons Protection Commission