At Just Family Center of Liberty, elders and other adults with medical or rehabilitative needs can make friends, increase independence and receive the daily living supports they need to thrive in an enriching daytime environment.
Our caring staff provide a personalized mix of services and supports tailored to the needs of each person we serve to enable them to live healthier, more independent lives in their community.
Our staff support individuals with a wide range of needs, including:
- Chronic illnesses such as diabetes and COPD
- Brain injury
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Individualized plans of care
- Case management
- Nursing care
- Recreational activities, including art and music
- Healthy, delicious meals
- Exercise classes
- In-Home Supports/Attendant Care